|Vol 104, No 4 (2016): October 2016||Manual search approaches used by systematic reviewers in dermatology||Abstract PDF PMC|
|Matt Vassar, PhD, Paul Atakpo, BS, Melissa J. Kash, AHIP|
|Vol 104, No 4 (2016): October 2016||Mapping the literature of pediatric nursing: update and implications for library services||Abstract PDF PMC|
|Carol L. Watwood, MLS, MPH, AHIP|
|Vol 104, No 2 (2016): April 2016||Mapping the literature of hospital pharmacy||Abstract PDF PMC|
|Ann Barrett, MLIS, Melissa Helwig, MLIS, Karen Neves, MA, MLIS|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"