|Vol 105, No 2 (2017): April 2017||Making Sense of Medicine: Bridging the Gap Between Doctor Guidelines and Patient Preferences||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Margaret Arleen Hoogland, MLS, AHIP|
|Vol 105, No 2 (2017): April 2017||Marketing on a Shoestring Budget: A Guide for Small Museums and Historic Sites||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Gerald Natal, MLIS|
|Vol 105, No 2 (2017): April 2017||Weill Cornell Medicine: A History of Cornell’s Medical School||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Danielle Becker, MFA, MLIS|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"