|Vol 105, No 2 (2017): April 2017||Anticipating the third century of the National Library of Medicine: a call for engagement||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Patricia Flatley Brennan, RN, PhD|
|Vol 105, No 2 (2017): April 2017||Publishing case studies in health sciences librarianship||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Katherine G. Akers, PhD, Kathleen Amos, MLIS, AHIP|
|Vol 104, No 4 (2016): October 2016||Let’s get a stronger evidence base for our decisions||Abstract PDF PMC|
|I. Diane Cooper, AHIP|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"