|Vol 105, No 1 (2017): January 2017||From English to Chinese, Japanese, and Russian: extending research visibility with language translations of a conference slide presentation||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Lilian Hoffecker, PhD, MLS, Dana Abbey, MLS|
|Vol 104, No 2 (2016): April 2016||New journals for publishing medical case reports||Abstract PDF PMC|
|Katherine G. Akers, PhD|
|Vol 104, No 2 (2016): April 2016||Access to human, animal, and environmental journals is still limited for the One Health community||Abstract PDF PMC|
|Carol E. Vreeland, DVM, MLS, AHIP, Kristine M. Alpi, MLS, MPH, AHIP, Caitlin A. Pike, MLS, AHIP, Elisabeth E. Whitman, MS, Suzanne Kennedy-Stoskopf, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACZM|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"